Accidents are an inevitable part of being a driver. When they happen, the aftermath can be devastating. One part of the post-accident experience that is often unpleasant is vehicle repairs. It usually entails shopping for the right repair shop, haggling with your insurance company, and driving a rental car until repairs are completed. Not fun. Lucky for you, Red McCombs Superior Body Shop in San Antonio, TX, is here to make the experience better. Schedule a free estimate with us to get top-tier repairs and restoration services to make it look like the accident never happened.
What To Do After an Accident
It is natural to panic after you have been in an accident, and it can help if you clearly understand what you need to do immediately following the accident. Then and the following days.
- After an accident, try to remain calm and assess the situation.
- If anyone is injured, then call 911 immediately.
- If it is safe, then move your vehicle out of the way of oncoming traffic.
- Exchange insurance information with the other driver(s) involved and take photos of the damage to all vehicles. If no other vehicle was involved and you have not called 911, it may be best to do so now. A police report can help mitigate any disputes about damage to city, state, or business property, such as interstate railing, street lights, business signs, or other stationary objects they may have been involved.
- Contact your insurance company to report the accident and start the claims process.
- Remember to call Red McCombs Body Shop in the following days for a free estimate for your auto body repairs.
Why Trust Us
At Red McCombs Body Shop, we understand how stressful accidents can be. That is why out team strives to provide top-notch service and repairs to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team of experienced technicians is I-CAR Gold Class Certified. Our team and facilities have met the stringent standards of I-CAR to ensure that our team is ready to tackle any repair job. Our technicians have received the highest level of training in collision repair. We use state-of-the-art equipment and the most up-to-date techniques to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
You might also like: PREMIUM VERSUS REGULAR GAS
When you bring your vehicle to Red McCombs Superior Body Shop, we will start with a bumper-to-bumper assessment of the damage your car has suffered. Then, we will review the extent of the services needed to restore your vehicle with you and your insurance company. Once you have both signed off, our body shop will do what we do best — restore your vehicle to its former glory. Do not let an accident ruin your day – come to Red McCombs Superior Body Shop for service you can count on.