If you and your pet are planning on taking a long road trip or you both just love riding around the neighborhood, you are going to need some pet accessories for your car. Even if your pet typically does great riding in the car, they might struggle over time. Their anxiety might increase and they will climb in your lap or have an accident. Having your pet on the road with you can be a lot of fun, and a lot to handle. Read on to learn more about the top five must-have pet accessories for your car!
- Pet Seat Covers: Muddy paw prints, pet hair, slobber, etc. All can happen whether you are taking your furry friend on a cross-country road trip or a peaceful ride through the neighborhood. One of the best ways to keep your car clean, while also keeping your pet safe while you are driving, is by purchasing a pet seat cover.
- Pet Ramps: This is the perfect accessory to help your pet climb in and out of the back of your vehicle with ease.
- Pet Harnesses: These typically fit animals that are ten pounds or larger. This handy dandy accessory keeps your pet safe and sound while riding around in your vehicle. A body harness with a chest plate is what we suggest, as it is good for protecting your pet during an accident.
- Pet Barriers: Whether you drive a car, SUV, or minivan, a pet barrier offers security for your pet and peace of mind for your travels. It is easy to install and built to last!
- Pet Emergency Travel Kits: When you and your pet are on the road, unexpected things can happen. Be prepared! A pet emergency kit is like a diaper bag, as you will want to pack the essentials. A water dish, bottled water, pet waste bags, treats, and food are very important items to have handy.
You might also like: Best Windshield Wipers For Your Vehicle
Red McCombs Superior Body Shop
No matter how careful you are, sometimes accidents happen, and at our collision center in San Antonio, we’re here to take the stress out of auto repairs. Our experts have seen everything from little mishaps in the parking lot to extensive collision damage, and we have the tools and training necessary to restore your vehicle to proper condition. Schedule your free estimate today!