According to AAA, the average American spends an hour or more in their vehicle each day. With so much time spent behind the wheel, here are a few tools and gadgets to make your car experience more fun.
Gadgets for Your Mobile Device
We might spend an hour behind the wheel of our car, but we log a lot more time on the screens of our mobile devices. If you’re driving, you need a safe and hands-free way to access your phone for navigation or incoming calls.
- Car Phone Holder – A mount for your phone allows you to view navigation instructions while keeping both hands on the wheel.
- Magnetic phone mount – If a convenient place for a traditional phone mount isn’t available, try a magnetic one. No matter which one you choose, remember to keep your eyes on the road.
- Two Port USB Charger – Since you’ll be spending a lot of time behind the wheel, you might as well use it to charge up your devices.
- Car Seat Gap Filler – This handy little gadget will protect you from losing your phone in the gap between your seat.
Tools For The Front Seat Diner
How often do you scarf down a quick snack as you drive from one location to the other? Regardless of the exact number, here are a few helpful tools for every time your vehicle becomes a makeshift diner.
- Car tray table – Eat in comfort and reduce the risk of getting sauce stains on your slacks with a car tray table.
- Trash Can – No littering! Get a trash can for your car so you’ll always have somewhere to toss your to-go containers.
- Sauce Dip Clip – This one is great for eating chicken nuggets or French fries on the go.
You might also like: Give Your Car A Makeover With These DIY Detailing Tips
Car Maintenance and Quick Repair Gadgets
These tools are handy for quick car clean-up and small roadside repairs.
- Car Cleaning Putty – Sometimes a microfiber rag just won’t get into those hard-to-reach places.
- Sunshade Windshield Cover – The Texas sun can be unforgiving. Getting a sunshade will help you keep your car from becoming a furnace.
- Portable Car Battery Jump Starter – If you ever leave your lights on, you won’t have to hunt for a good Samaritan as long as you have this handy tool.
If you need a repair that can’t be handled by any of your cool new gadgets give Red McCombs Superior Body Shop a call. Our team is standing by to assist with all of your car needs.